1. Identifying, Hiring, Training and sustaining solid Information Technology resources takes extraordinary amounts of time and money.
2. It may take a new employee 1-2 years of lost productivity to reach the production of an existing employee
3. One false step in the hiring process, whether by hiring the wrong resource or missing key service components for support can put a company at risk
1. Hardware and software contracts are typically annualized and require:
-Maintaining Hardware from the date of purchase
- any lapse requires a "true up" prior to any support.
-Software contracts typically require specific revisions support and potentially require upgrades to ensure supportability
2. Companies are constantly looking for the proper support approach that is:
-Utilizes a mix between onsite support and contracted subject matter
1. Every year Information Systems/Technology budgets continue to face growth due to industry changes and increased service catalog support
-Smaller companies (less than $50M in revenue) spend 6.9% of their revenue on IT
-Mid-sized companies (between $50M-$2B spend 4.1% of their revenue on IT)
2. The most successful companies are more effective with their IT spending. Most top performers are conservative in their approach to IT avoiding large projects and demanding quick investment payback
3. Acheiving more while spending less or the same but more strategically is the goal
Below are the plans offered to provide a variety of accessibility for all customer wants and needs for incidents to be posted.
-Instant access to resource managers and SMEs.
-Non-committed contracts offer flexibility
-Access to large amount of clients
-Working Time Flexibility
-New Approach to aquiring workforce in IT industry
-Benefit for growing businesses